Anyone still has a Zip Drive?

frederick.lee
Hi Folks,

Does anyone still have a ZipDrive around that I can borrow?  I am trying to help a Professor in our dept. to get some old files from a Zip Disk.

Thanks,
Frederick

Frederick Lee
CED IIT, Faculty Support
485 Wurster Hall

Re: [Micronet] Anyone still has a Zip Drive?

Kevin Mullally

Hello Frederick,

I do have an external ZIP drive, complete with power supply and cable,
but here's the catch (there is always a catch):  it's 25-pin SCSI, and I
don't have a computer with that any more!

---
Kevin Mullally
Manager, EECS Instructional Support Group
378 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, (510) 643-6141
http://inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~kevinm

On 2016-07-13 16:57, frederick.lee wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Does anyone still have a ZipDrive around that I can borrow?  I am
> trying to
> help a Professor in our dept. to get some old files from a Zip Disk.
>
> Thanks,
> Frederick
>

> Frederick Lee
> CED IIT, Faculty Support
> 485 Wurster Hall
> Berkeley, CA 94720

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/6401c6a84c9d6470e87153705adf4299%40imail.eecs.berkeley.edu.

Re: [Micronet] Anyone still has a Zip Drive?

Eric H. EICHORN
Hi Frederick,

I can help you. I have both the 250MB and 100MB versions with USB interface, should work with nearly any computer that you have.

Eric Eichorn
Psychology

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 4:57 PM, frederick.lee <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Does anyone still have a ZipDrive around that I can borrow?  I am trying to
help a Professor in our dept. to get some old files from a Zip Disk.

Thanks,
Frederick

Frederick Lee
CED IIT, Faculty Support
485 Wurster Hall

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/1468454224993-4029966.post%40n3.nabble.com.

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CAGsioU0vRCqUNiEyX1FLkLZXPmfCxtHesbxiY-qYsSkGjc%2B1_A%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [Micronet] Anyone still has a Zip Drive?

frederick.lee
Hi Eric,

Thanks for your response and offer to help!  Rather than borrowing it, may I come visit you with my laptop and just transfer the files right at the spot.  I only have one 100 MB disk (that might not be even full) and that should not take too much time to complete.  Would any time next week good for you?

Thanks,
Frederick

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 8:09 AM, Eric H. EICHORN [via Micronet at UC Berkeley] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://micronet-at-uc-berkeley.840177.n3.nabble.com/Anyone-still-has-a-Zip-Drive-tp4029966p4029968.html
To unsubscribe from Anyone still has a Zip Drive?, click here.
NAML

--

Frederick Lee

CED IIT