[Micronet] 17" Flat Screen Monitors available

[Micronet] 17" Flat Screen Monitors available

Harriet Johnson

University Relations has (40) HP 1740 17’ flat screen monitors available with power cords and cables.

If your department can use these, please send an email with the number of monitors you are requesting and your contact information to [hidden email] and we will contact you to arrange a pick up time.

Harriet Johnson

Advancement Operations, University Relations

UC Berkeley

2080 Addison St Ste 305

Berkeley CA 94720

Re: [Micronet] 17" Flat Screen Monitors available

Harriet Johnson

Thanks everyone!  They are all spoken for.

Harriet

Re: [Micronet] 17" Flat Screen Monitors available

Richard DeShong-2

“University Relations has (40) HP 1740 17’ flat screen monitors”

Wow, I have no place to keep it, but I’d like to just see a 17 foot flat screen!

(made me smile when I noticed that tiny typo, so I thought I’d reply with a smile)

--

Richard DeShong

From: Harriet Johnson                           Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 3:44 PM

Thanks everyone!  They are all spoken for.

Re: [Micronet] 17" Flat Screen Monitors available

Harriet Johnson

LOL

Harriet

From: Harriet Johnson                         Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 3:44 PM

Thanks everyone!  They are all spoken for.