[Micronet] 4D Developers

Eric Knight
Hi folks,
Anybody out there with any 4D experience? (insert ancient dev platform joke here.)
We have a legacy system that we need a bit of help with.
Thanks!

--
Eric Knight
Applications Developer

Tel: (510) 643-9493

Re: [Micronet] 4D Developers

Richard DeShong-2
Excuse me for pointing out that 4D platform doesn't seem to be ancient.  (see 4D.com)

Of course, I understand the sentiment, as everyone seems to want to develop browser-based applications.

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Eric Knight <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks,
Anybody out there with any 4D experience? (insert ancient dev platform joke here.)
We have a legacy system that we need a bit of help with.
Thanks!

--
Eric Knight
Applications Developer
University of California
Environment, Health &  Safety
317 University Hall, #1150
Berkeley, CA 94720-1150

Tel: (510) 643-9493

Richard DeShong, Systems Analyst, Athletic Study Center, U.C.Berkeley
164 Chavez Student Center, Berkeley, CA, 94720-4220
510-642-5123     asc.berkeley.edu