[Micronet] 6/14 Agile Management Brown Bag Meeting

[Micronet] 6/14 Agile Management Brown Bag Meeting

Judy Dobry-2
Interested in an introduction to Agile Management?  Then come to the
second meeting of the Agile Management Brown Bag group.  Our speaker will
be Ainsley Nies, an instructor in the Berkeley Extension's Professional
Sequence in Agile Management and an Agile consultant.

Ainsley will be going over some of the basics of Agile as well answering
some of the questions about Agile brought up at our first meeting.

Here is the info:

Time: Thursday, June 14 from 11:30-1:00

Place: 60 Barrows Hall

Streaming: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cal-agilists

To get on the Agile Management Brown Bag mailing list: [hidden email]

More info:  Judy Dobry [hidden email], Michele Bautista
[hidden email], Donna Seaward [hidden email]