[Micronet] AGILE BROWN BAG: Service Blueprinting: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 from Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

[Micronet] AGILE BROWN BAG: Service Blueprinting: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 22 from Noon to 1:30: 200C Warren Hall

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Every wonder how your customers experience your service?  Want to know how you can improve their experience?

The answers are at the next Agile Brown Bag meeting where we will be learning Service Blueprinting.

Service Blueprinting is an invaluable tool, and starting point, for evaluating how end-users experience your service.  Using this technique, you'll learn how to map out a customer's journey and how s/he interacts with your staff and systems to reach their goal.  During this workshop, you'll work in teams to map out a generalized Hiring Process from the perspective of a job applicant.

Experienced users and newbies are welcome at this meeting.

This presentation is being brought to you by Daphne Ogle, Senior User Experience Designer / Project Manager at  ETS and
Bernadette Geuy, CalCentral Service Manager and the User Experience Lead, SIS Replacement Project.  Both of them are experts in the area of user experience design and we are very lucky to have them.

(More information on Service Blueprinting can be found on Cooper's Service Design blog site.  Also, check out this Cooper primer: Service Design 101)

Date:  Monday, September 22,2014
Time:  Noon to 1:30
Place:  200C Warren Hall

----------------------------
Daphne and Bernie's presentation kicks off our fall series on how to do a complete Agile project.  Here's what we'll be doing at upcoming meetings:

Date:  September 29

Topic:  Service Blueprinting

Presenters: Daphne Ogle, Senior User Experience Designer / Project Manager, ETS

                   Bernadette Geuy, CalCentral Service Manager and User Experience Lead, SIS
Location:  200C Warren Hall

Date:  October 20

Topic:   Creating and Prioritizing A Project Backlog

Presenters:  Devin Jones, Manager of Software Development, Law

                   Michelle Bautista, Operations Manager, CSS IT

Location:  200C Warren Hall

Date:  November 3

Topic:  User Stories

Presenter:   Marlita Kahn, Service Manager, IST

Location:  200C Warren Hall

--------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have a hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.  We are also working on an Agile Web site.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS) and Donna Seaward (Haas) .

How can I get more information?
Feel free to get in touch with any member of the Organizing Committee.

--
See you at the meeting,

Judy (on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee)

[Micronet] CORRECTION: AGILE BROWN BAG: MONDAY, September 29 NOT September 22

Judy Dobry-2
Please note the Agile Meeting Announcement went out with the wrong date (September 22).  The correct meeting info is:

Date:  Monday, September 29,2014
Time:  Noon to 1:30
Place:  200C Warren Hall

Date:  Monday, September 29,2014