[Micronet] AGILE BROWN BAG: Upcoming Meetings

[Micronet] AGILE BROWN BAG: Upcoming Meetings

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

We have firmed up our Agile Brown Bag meeting schedule for the rest of the semester.  For a complete list see the calender section below.

Our next meeting will be a joint one with CAN (Campus Assessment Network).  They have very graciously asked us to join them as Tom Kendricks,  the Berkeley Extension's Director for Agile Management and Project Management,  presents on a very relevant topic:

Results Without Authority:  Controlling a Project When the Team Doesn't Report to You

Date:   Friday, November 7, 2014  (note the date and time)
Time:  10:30 - 12:00
Place: 150 University Hall

A big thanks go out to Donna Seaward of Haas and Katie Dustin of the SIS Replacement Project for setting this up.

See you there,

Judy (on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee)

Fall, 2014 Agile Brown Bag Calender

Date:  Monday, November 17  12 - 1:30PM

Topic:  User Stories - A Quick, Easy Way to Gather User Requirements

Presenters:  Marlita Kahn (IST) and  Ken Sumikawa  (Student Affairs IT)

Location:  200C Warren Hall

Date:  Monday, December 1  12 - 1:30PM

Topic:  Retrospectives  - Getting the Feedback You Need

Presenters:  Donna Seaward (Haas) and  Ken Sumikawa (Student Affairs IT)

Location:  200C Warren Hall

December 15   12 - 1:30PM

Topic:   A Holiday Gift to You:  Agile Solutions to Your Most Pressing Problems

Presenters: Everyone

Location: Location California Hall Room 20

--------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have a hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.  We are also working on an Agile Web site.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT) .

How can I get more information?
Feel free to get in touch with any member of the Organizing Committee.

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems