[Micronet] APC 80kW PDU available

Bruce Lorenzen
We are taking over the 10th floor of 2150 Shattuck and the previous
tenant (Cadence) has offered a large PDU from their server room.  The
only cost is that you would have to pay to de-install and move to your
location.  It is housed in four cabinets - three 19 x 36 and one 19 x 48.
We need to decide within a few weeks as their lease is up soon and they
must clear the floor.

http://www.apc.com/products/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=PD80G6FK1-M

If you are interested, let me know and I can arrange a site visit.

--
Bruce Lorenzen, RCDD
Manager, Design&  Project Management

Office:   510.643.0883