[Micronet] API Social - Wednesday, 7/16

Devin Jones
A quick reminder about the upcoming API Social.

Date: Wednesday, 7/16
Time: starting at 4pm
Location: Beta Lounge, 2129 Durant Ave
More info: https://wikihub.berkeley.edu/display/webdevs/APIs4Cal

Ever been to one of our API Socials?  If you have, you know there's great conversations to be had with interesting colleagues from across campus about APIs and service-based integration, or whatever comes to mind. Oh, and adult beverages.

Re: [Micronet] [appnet] API Social - Wednesday, 7/16

Devin Jones
My error, there's no imminent API social yet!  Please ignore.

Date: Wednesday, 7/16
Time: starting at 4pm