[Micronet] AWS EC2 + cloud-config + CalNet auth on Linux?

[Micronet] AWS EC2 + cloud-config + CalNet auth on Linux?

Greg Merritt
On the odd chance that someone has done this already:

Is anybody spinning up AWS EC2 Linux instances and using cloud-config to do allll the magic to set up EC2 instance shell login auths with CalNet?

It's not such a big need that we'd ever bother to try to build it from scratch, but, if this wheel's already been invented, we'd love to piggyback...

Thanks!