[Micronet] Ad admin list

Jay Sparks
Hi,
yes, it's [hidden email].

And, here's a posting today.....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [CalNetAD] Final DC Upgrade to R2
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:52:24 -0700
From: Jimmy Wu [hidden email]
To: Forrest St. John Smalley [hidden email]
CC: [hidden email] [hidden email]

 Hi John and calnetad admins,

We are running a OS X 10.6.4 Xserve for our departmental fileserver via
AFP and SMB, while AFP works fine, SMB can no longer authenticate
through CAMPUS. I found this google discussion
http://groups.google.com/group/macenterprise/browse_thread/thread/24fdf35010f91e85?fwc=1
about the same problem others are having when upgrading to 2008 R2 from
2008.

I'm also copying this to the rest of calnetad-admins, does any of you
run a similar setup to us? Any suggestion?

Any chance we can have ACTDIR11 put back in service temporarily?

Jimmy