[Micronet] Adobe Acrobat Pro password for registration?

[Micronet] Adobe Acrobat Pro password for registration?

Jack Burris
Howdy,
I just installed Adobe Acrobat Pro X for one of my users on a department-owned machine.  I am trying to register the installation using the [hidden email] address.  it's not taking the password we use that is listed in the adobe_readme525.txt file.

Anyone?

The error seems to be it is expecting a password of up to 12 characters and ours has 13.  :)

Thanks,
Jack Burris
D-Lab

--

“The struggle of the people versus power is the struggle of memory versus forgetting.” ― Milan Kundera

Re: [Micronet] Adobe Acrobat Pro password for registration?

Ben Gross
Hi Jack,

Please send Software Central related licensing requests to [hidden email].

Thank you,
Ben Gross