[Micronet] Adobe downloads....

Baril
Hi all,

Can someone tell me who replaced Sian Shumway? I have a problem with my
student's licensing schema from s.berkeley.edu and need to talk to
someone. Help!

Thanks,

Roy

--
Roy A. Baril
Director of Technology

Re: [Micronet] Adobe downloads....

Ian Crew
See http://ist.berkeley.edu/software-central/contact-us

Ian

Sent from my phone. Please excuse the brevity and typos.