[Micronet] Adobe licensing contact

Baril
To all,

Who is the current Adobe licensing contact (name and phone #)?

Thanks,

Roy

--
Roy A. Baril
Director of Technology

Re: [Micronet] Adobe licensing contact

Ben Gross
Hi Roy,

Is this for related to Campus software licenses via Productivity Suite/Software Central? If so I, Kerry Hays, or David Willson should be able to help you. If it is for an external issue then you want to talk to Dane Riley.

Dane Riley
Territory Account Manager
Adobe Systems Incorporated
m: 415 215-8756
e: [hidden email]
w: www.adobe.com/education

Thank you,
Ben Gross

On Jul 24, 2013, at 1:57 PM, Baril <[hidden email]> wrote:

> To all,
>
> Who is the current Adobe licensing contact (name and phone #)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Roy
>
> --
> Roy A. Baril
> Director of Technology
> Graduate School of Journalism
> University of California
> 121 North Gate Hall
> Berkeley, CA 94720
> 510-643-9215 -- Work
> 510-643-9136 -- Fax
> 925-352-9543 -- Cell

Re: [Micronet] Adobe licensing contact

Arbolino Jr, John

Good afternoon Baril,

Berkeley's primary Adobe rep is:

Dane Riley

Territory Account Manager

Adobe Systems Incorporated

Cell: 415 215-8756

[hidden email]

www.adobe.com

My understanding is that Berkeley has a site license engagement with Adobe that includes a full suite of their licenses for employees and students.  I’m including my colleague, David Willson on this e-mail string as he was involved in the original engagement.

Regards,

John Arbolino Jr.

IT Commodities Manager- Strategic Sourcing

University of California, San Francisco | P (415) 476-6694| F (415) 502-3031 | 1855 Folsom Street | San Francisco, CA, 94143

University of California, Berkeley | P (510) 642-0847| F (510) 643-5985 | 2195 Hearst Avenue, Suite 200 | Berkeley, CA 94720