[Micronet] Agile Brown Bag Lunch Monday 10/28 at 12:15 in 331 Sproul

[Micronet] Agile Brown Bag Lunch Monday 10/28 at 12:15 in 331 Sproul

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Come hear all the great new ideas in Agile that the Berkeley contingent brought back from the Agile Unconference.  We'll be listening to them as we eat lunch in 331 Sproul starting at 12:15 and going through to 1:30.

The Agile Brown Bag Lunches welcome anyone interested in using Agile for project management and programming.  Whether you're brand new to Agile, an old hand or somewhere in between, we welcome you as together we try to improve our Agile skills.

See you at 12:15,

Judy
--
Judy Dobry