[Micronet] Agile Brown Bag: Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah Nah, You Can't Make Me : Monday 1/26 at Noon

[Micronet] Agile Brown Bag: Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah Nah, You Can't Make Me : Monday 1/26 at Noon

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

Wondering how to persuade your boss and colleagues to give a try to some of the great Agile techniques we learned last semester?  Well, this months meeting is for you.

Our speaker, Rebecca Hendricks of the consulting firm Barnes & Conti, is an expert in persuasion.  She's got a whole roster of specific techniques you can use to win over your boss and your colleagues.  So come out and learn how to do it from a pro.

Many thanks to Nancy Duranteau, Organizational Consultant at L+OD for demonstrating Agile principles of open mindedness, focus on the “we”, and “get to doing” to make this event possible.  We really appreciate her partnering with us on this event and what she does to bring these types of people skills to campus.

Here are the specifics:

Time:  Monday, 1/26 from Noon to 1:30
Place: 200C Warren Hall
Call In Number:   <a href="tel:866.740.1260" value="+18667401260" target="_blank" style="font-size:13px">866.740.1260   Access Code: 6426760

See you at the meeting,

Judy (on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee)

--------------------------
Agile Brown Bag FAQ

Who can come to the meetings?
Anyone with an interest in Agile is welcome at the meeting.   We learn by having everyone from Agile neophytes to long time users share their knowledge and experience.

Do you have to register beforehand?
No registration is required.  Just come to the meeting.

How can I get more information about the meetings?
Please get in touch with the meeting coordinator,  Judy Dobry ([hidden email]).

Do you have a Web site?
agile.berkeley.edu is our web site.  It has all kinds of materials for both new and experienced agile users.

Do you have any other Agile activities?
We have an hour long introduction to Agile that we are happy to present to any campus group that requests it.

Who organizes all this?
We have an Organizing Committee that anyone is welcome to join.  Current members include Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conheim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Andreas Pinterits (LO+D), Donna Seaward (Haas) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT) .

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems

[Micronet] TODAY:Agile Brown Bag: Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah Nah, You Can't Make Me : Noon : 200C Warren Hall

[...]

Call In Number:   <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:866.740.1260" value="+18667401260" target="_blank" style="font-size:13px">866.740.1260   Access Code: 6426760

[...]

<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:510%20642%201131" value="+15106421131" target="_blank">510 642 1131