[Micronet] Agile Management Brown Bag

Judy Dobry-2
Agile Management Brown Bag

What is Agile Methodology? Isn't that just for software developers?
How does it relate to Sixth Sigma?  Most of all what can it do for me?

Agile Methodology is a framework of values, principles and practices
used in project management, product development, and change management
that helps organizations adeptly navigate constant change.

It's a methodology strongly adopted by software developers but is
quickly expanding to other areas outside of IT.

This brown bag is hosted by UC Berkeley staff who utilize Agile on
campus in a variety of departments. Some staff recently completed UC
Extension's Agile courses others have picked it up from other sources.

We all hope to meet regularly to learn how Agile can help us in our jobs.

Date: Monday May 14, 2012
Time: 12noon - 1pm
Location: 60 Barrows
Contacts: