[Micronet] Agile Project Planning at the Agile Brown Bag on Monday, Feb 24 at noon

[Micronet] Agile Project Planning at the Agile Brown Bag on Monday, Feb 24 at noon

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

The next Agile Brown Bag offers a hands on workshop in Agile Project Planning.

Agile project planning offers a lot:
  • It's light weight, replacing voluminous project plans with a few key documents.
  • It's flexible making even last minute changes doable.
  • It's honest giving everyone involved a realistic picture of what can be done in a given time frame.

To learn more and to share your experiences come to the Brown Bag Meeting.  We welcome everyone from newcomers to old hand to learn together how we can use Agile in our work.

Place:   200C Warren Hall (2195 Hears)
Day:  Monday, Feb 24
Time:  Noon to 1:30

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems

Re: [Micronet] Agile Project Planning at the Agile Brown Bag on Monday, Feb 24 at noon

Marlita Kahn
Thanks for setting this up Judy.

All, please take the elevator (not the stairs) to the second floor in Warren Hall and check in at reception.

See you Monday.

Marlita Kahn
Service Manager
IST - API