[Micronet] [Announce] Fwd: [ITMF] Fwd: [ITC] Fwd: Steve Johnson: VP of Design/User Experience at Linkedin March 4 12pm

[Micronet] [Announce] Fwd: [ITMF] Fwd: [ITC] Fwd: Steve Johnson: VP of Design/User Experience at Linkedin March 4 12pm

Vivian Sophia
Some of you may be interested in this lecture, "What We Look for in World-Class User Experience Professionals,” see below.

Vivian Sophia
Berkeley IT
CSS IT High-Impact Client Support Lead
Micronet Community of Practice Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
310B Durant Hall
(510) 541-6120