[Micronet] [Announce] Fwd: Would love to see IT folks: Recruiting for Chancellor's Staff Advisory Committee

[Micronet] [Announce] Fwd: Would love to see IT folks: Recruiting for Chancellor's Staff Advisory Committee

Vivian Sophia
Hi Micronet,

Jenny Kwon tells me that the members of CSAC in IT functional roles will be leaving this year. It would be great if we could get some IT applicants in the pool.For details about CSAC, see below.

Vivian Sophia
Berkeley IT
CSS IT High-Impact Client Support Lead
Micronet Community of Practice Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
310B Durant Hall
(510) 541-6120