[Micronet] [Announce] June Micronet meeting: Division IT leaders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

[Micronet] [Announce] June Micronet meeting: Division IT leaders

Vivian Sophia
Hi Micronet,

Here are your details for this month's meeting:
Time: 10:30am
Date: June 24th
Place: 308A Doe Library (note the changed location)
Presenters: Patty Mead, Roy Baril. Greg Colf

Patty will talk about digital natives, huddle spaces, cloudsourcing, AV IT and more.

Roy will discuss:
1) Our new A/V Computer Labs
2) Our TV/Doc Lab Summer Upgrade
3) Updating our TV Production Studio
4) and a short talk about "The problem with wireless technology on campus...)

Greg will talk about IT in the Real Estate division.

See you there!

Vivian Sophia
Berkeley IT 
CSS IT High-Impact Client Support Lead
Micronet Community of Practice Coordinator
University of California, Berkeley
310B Durant Hall
(510) 541-6120

The following was automatically added to this message by the list server:

To learn more about Micronet, including how to subscribe to or unsubscribe from its mailing list and how to find out about upcoming meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:


Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

ANNOUNCEMENTS: To send announcements to the Micronet list, please use the [hidden email] list.