Quantcast

[Micronet] [Announce] MIcronet lists being migrated to Google Groups *now*

[Micronet] [Announce] MIcronet lists being migrated to Google Groups *now*

Aron Roberts
  Vivian Sophia, Ian Crew, and I are just about to initiate the migration of the Micronet and MIcronet-Announce lists to Google Groups.

  You may want to hold off on sending email to these lists until the migrations are done. :) We expect that the migrations will be done no later than 2:45 pm; will send a notification when this completes.

Aron Roberts
Research IT
(on behalf of Vivian and Ian)