[Micronet] [Announce] Service Disruption: Google Calendar

[Micronet] [Announce] Service Disruption: Google Calendar

Jen Bellenger
Good morning Micronet,

We have received reports from bCal users that are experiencing intermittent issues accessing their calendar. Google has posted an update on their Apps Status Dashboard that they are investigating the issue for all Google Calendar users.

Google Apps for Business
We're investigating reports of an issue with Google Calendar. We will provide more information shortly.

November 4, 2015 8:20:00 AM PST

This information has been posted on the bConnected and System Status pages. We will provide an update when we have more information and/or a resolution.

--
Jennifer Bellenger

Change & Engagement Manager
bConnected Collaboration Services
Earl Warren Hall, Second Floor
University of California, Berkeley
Office: 510.664.7416

Re: [Micronet] [Announce] Service Disruption: Google Calendar

Jen Bellenger
Google has reported the service disruption has been resolved

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Jennifer Bellenger <[hidden email]> wrote:
Good morning Micronet,

We have received reports from bCal users that are experiencing intermittent issues accessing their calendar. Google has posted an update on their Apps Status Dashboard that they are investigating the issue for all Google Calendar users.

Google Apps for Business
We're investigating reports of an issue with Google Calendar. We will provide more information shortly.

November 4, 2015 8:20:00 AM PST

This information has been posted on the bConnected and System Status pages. We will provide an update when we have more information and/or a resolution.

--
Jennifer Bellenger

Change & Engagement Manager
bConnected Collaboration Services
Earl Warren Hall, Second Floor
University of California, Berkeley
Office: <a href="tel:510.664.7416" value="+15106647416" target="_blank">510.664.7416