[Micronet] [Announce] Student Information Systems at Micronet in May; suggestions invited

[Micronet] [Announce] Student Information Systems at Micronet in May; suggestions invited

Vivian Sophia
Hi Micronet,

Here is your information for May's Micronet meeting:
Date: May 27
Time: 10:30-nooon
Place: 150 University Hall

From SIS:
"Come and learn about the Student Information System (SIS) Project. The SIS Project will replace the current collection of aging, labor-intensive, and vulnerable academic service systems with a unified, efficient, agile, and progressive solution. We will be presenting the case for change, the timeline, and the structure of the project. We will also be happy to answer any questions that you may have."

At this month's meeting, on March 25, we will spend a few minutes inviting you, the Micronet membership, to voice what specific topics you would like to see the SIS project folks address.

You are also invited to submit questions to me ahead of time so that the SIS folks can be prepared with their answers.

Vivian Sophia
Berkeley IT
CSS Gold Service Team Lead
Business/Tech Support Analyst