[Micronet] Another new App by my Son for iPhone

[Micronet] Another new App by my Son for iPhone

Usha Manandhar
Hello,

My son Ashik Raj Manandhar has developed another new Application for
iPhone called “Stretch Relief”. Stretch Relief is here to help you prevent
Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI).  Use it every 20 to 30 minutes during
your work day to combat the monotony your muscles face.  It's like having
“Stretch & Break” on the go.  There are over 25 beautifully illustrated
stretches, and there are more on the way.  It costs $1.99 to download.

Get it at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stretch-relief/id381043838?mt=8

Apple has selected *Stretch Relief* as one of it's 'Healthcare & Fitness'
'New & Noteworthy'!

Below is his email.

Thanks,
Usha