[Micronet] Anyone have an external DVD drive they can lend?

[Micronet] Anyone have an external DVD drive they can lend?

Jack Burris
Howdy,
Does anyone have an external DVD drive.  USB is fine. It doesn't have to
write.

I can send someone to pick it up on campus.  We need it for about three
hours (or we can just return it F.O.B. Monday).

Thanks!
Jack Burris
SSCL

--

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." --
H.G. Wells

Re: [Micronet] Anyone have an external DVD drive they can lend?

Jack Burris
WOW!  And I mean WOW!  Y'all are awesome!  Thanks for the fast reply,
I've got a drive lined-up.

Happy Friday and have a terrific weekend!

Jack B.
SSCL