[Micronet] Anyone have one or more minidisc player I can borrow for about two months?

[Micronet] Anyone have one or more minidisc player I can borrow for about two months?

Jack Burris
Howdy,
There's a project I'm involved-with that involves transferring about 50 discs and because of very stringent policies are DRM, Sony didn't easily allow for the data on said discs to be transferred OFF the discs.  So we need to do this the old fashioned way and record over the headphone line.  :(

If you have a minidisc player, or perhaps even something higher end that would allow us to transfer the tracks as data, that would be splendid.

Please reply off-list.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Jack Burris
D-Lab