[Micronet] Anyone using software queuing systems like QLess?

[Micronet] Anyone using software queuing systems like QLess?

Patty Mead
We are looking at using a software queuing system and on its website QLess (one of many such applications) indicates UC Berkeley is a client. If you are out there, can you let me know so we can ask some questions? Thanks, Patty

--

Patty Mead
Assistant Dean - IIT

voice: 510-501-7973
http://ced.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] Anyone using software queuing systems like QLess?

Tavares Ramone Nichols
I know that Cal Student Central is using QLess. I would reach out to Carmen Ortiz about their QLess use.

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Patty MEAD <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are looking at using a software queuing system and on its website QLess (one of many such applications) indicates UC Berkeley is a client. If you are out there, can you let me know so we can ask some questions? Thanks, Patty

--

Patty Mead
Assistant Dean - IIT
College of Environmental Design
471 Wurster Hall, MC 1810
Berkeley, California 94720

voice: <a href="tel:510-501-7973" value="+15105017973" target="_blank">510-501-7973
http://ced.berkeley.edu

Tavares Nichols
Vendor Systems Lead
Student Applications Management
Student Affairs Information Technologies