[Micronet] AppLocker questions

Alex Warren

Hey Micronet,

I am trying to use AppLocker to prevent my students from running exes that will disable our auto-logoff software.  I did the usual thing and googled how to configure it and have tried to troubleshoot it for the last few days now with no luck.  All my clients are Windows 7 Enterprise, so in theory they SHOULD work, but the exe they are running isn’t installed on the system which I am thinking may be the case.

Any and all help would be appreciated!

Alex Warren

CED IIT

University of California, Berkeley