[Micronet] Apple Account Coverage

Wyn Davies
Folks,

I wanted to let everyone know of a change in the account coverage for UC Berkeley.  Apple has recently changed the coverage model of the field sales teams to make things more efficient.  Due to the change I will no longer be covering UC Berkeley.  I have been covering UC Berkeley for over ten years and have enjoyed every bit of it, I will truly miss covering such a prestigious account with such great people.  I am still with Apple, covering other accounts such as UC San Francisco and that "Junior" university across the bay.

Jarrod Wyrick is taking over as the Systems Engineer for the campus.  Some of you may remember Jarrod, he was the SE for Berkeley before I took the job over back in 2000.  You are in good hands with Jarrod.

Here is an updated listing of your Apple account team:

Henry Dos Santos
Sr. Account Executive
650-438-1341

[hidden email]Jarrod Wyrick
Systems Engineer
707-688-3215

[hidden email]Todd Woiwode
Sr. Inside Account Executive
512-674-6802

[hidden email]Thanks everyone!

.wyn

-----------
Wyn Davies
Sr. Systems Engineer
Apple - West Higher Education
408.425.3312

Re: [Micronet] [MAGNet] Apple Account Coverage

Kin Jung
Wyn,

Having worked with you pretty closely for 8 of those 10 years, I just wanted to say "Thank You!" for all you did for U.C Berkeley's students, faculty, staff and departments.   It was a pleasure to have worked with you!   Over the years you've helped thousands (if not tens of thousands) of people-- and I am grateful (as I'm sure are many) to have had your help.  I always appreciated the humor you brought to your "technology briefings", and appreciated the support you gave to us all concerning "all-things-Apple."   While the Apple account team at Berkeley changed numerous times over that decade, you were a stalwart that helped to bring consistency and familiarity to the account and the brand.   I wish you well in your "westside" adventures.

Jarrod,

Woohoo!  You're back!   I'm looking forward to seeing you again my friend!   It's been a decade!  Remember when wi-fi was in it's infancy and a pringles can was the "neighborhood" range extender?
Get in touch when you're in Berkeley.

Best,
Kin

--
Kin Jung
Application Services | Information Services & Technology

fax. 510.643.7775
voice.  510.642.0239
mobile. 415.860.6772

On Oct 18, 2010, at 8:00 AM  PDT, Wyn Davies wrote:

[...]

http://magnet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.