[Micronet] Apple Campus Rep

Greg German
Hi,

Perhaps someone can help me remember who our campus Apple Rep is?  I've got an issue with a return that I'm trying to sort out.

Thanks,

Greg

--
Greg German
Systems Administrator

Re: [Micronet] Apple Campus Rep

Luke Rockwell
Silvia

Silvia Herrero, Senior Account Executive
Apple Education
Apple Inc.
(408) 425-3977
herrero1 at apple com

Luke Rockwell
Systems Administrator
Information Technology

Cal Alumni Association | UC Berkeley
1 Alumni House, Berkeley, CA 94720
T 510.900.8196
F 510.642.6252

Commitment, Support, Passion

_____________________________________

alumni.berkeley.edu

_____________________________________

Facebook | LinkedIn

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Greg German <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Perhaps someone can help me remember who our campus Apple Rep is?  I've got an issue with a return that I'm trying to sort out.

Thanks,

Greg

--
Greg German
Systems Administrator
Educational Technology Services

Re: [Micronet] Apple Campus Rep

Donald Wong
Our inside account manager, Silvia's counterpart, is Todd Woiwode.

Todd Woiwode
Apple Higher Education
Sr. Inside Account Executive

800/800-2775 x. 46802
512/674-6802 - direct

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Greg German <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Perhaps someone can help me remember who our campus Apple Rep is?  I've got an issue with a return that I'm trying to sort out.

Thanks,

Greg

--
Greg German
Systems Administrator
Educational Technology Services

Donald Wong
UCB Campus Shared Service
CSS-IT Procurement and Provisioning
1608 4th Street, Suite 101
510.664-9039

Re: [Micronet] Apple Campus Rep

Petersen, Joanne

Just want to confirm what Luke Rockwell and Donald Wong have already posted: Todd Woiwode is my primary contact for these kinds of issues, backed up by Silvia Herrero.  If you have any further issues with them, I am the UC SCM vendor management person for Apple.

Best regards,

Joanne Hiratsuka Petersen  MBA, CPSM

Strategic Sourcing Manager - IT | Supply Chain Management

UC San Francisco |1855 Folsom #304 | San Francisco, CA 94143

UC Berkeley | 1995 University Avenue #325 | Berkeley, CA 94704

( 415-514-2872 | * [hidden email] | [hidden email]