[Micronet] Article of Interest

Charles James
Hi, Micronetters: I won't assume we all know of this new effort to govern the Internet but this article is interesting:

http://redtape.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/12/12172042-is-flame-virus-fallout-a-chinese-russian-plot-to-control-the-internet?lite

Charles

Charles E. James
IST- Release Management Services
DevToolKits: https://wikihub.berkeley.edu/display/ucbdvkt/Home
Wk: 510-642-8440

"Strategy should be as solid as a rock, while tactics
should be as flexible as the wind. In following this
example, I flexibly change my tactics but without
deviating from my strategic goals." - Michihiro Matsumoto
on Miyamoto Musashi