[Micronet] Atlas.ti users? Making a case for a volume/group/campus license?

[Micronet] Atlas.ti users? Making a case for a volume/group/campus license?

Jack Burris
Howdy,
Here at the Graduate Drop-In Facility for the Social Sciences Computing
Lab, I have been getting requests for Atlas.ti to be installed/available
on our lab workstations.

I'm wondering if any other labs/departments might be getting similar
requests, and if we might aggregate our purchase(s) in order to get a
better price.

Anyone?  Anyone?  :)

Thanks and be well,
Jack Burris
SSCL

--

“Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.” - Rosa Luxemburg

Re: [Micronet] Atlas.ti users? Making a case for a volume/group/campus license?

Harrison Dekker
Hi Jack,

I'd be interested in purchasing 1-10 copies for the Library Data Lab
(depending on cost). I get the occasional request for MaxQDA and
NVIVO, too. Is it your sense that Atlas/TI is most requested?

Harrison

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Jack Burris <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howdy,
> Here at the Graduate Drop-In Facility for the Social Sciences Computing
> Lab, I have been getting requests for Atlas.ti to be installed/available
> on our lab workstations.
>
> I'm wondering if any other labs/departments might be getting similar
> requests, and if we might aggregate our purchase(s) in order to get a
> better price.
>
> Anyone?  Anyone?  :)
>
> Thanks and be well,
> Jack Burris
> SSCL
>

> --
>
> “Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.” - Rosa Luxemburg

Harrison Dekker -- Head, Library Data Lab -- UC Berkeley Libraries
Phone: 510-250-7901 :: Skype: ucbdekker
Google chat: vagrantscholar
Web: http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/wikis/datalab/