[Micronet] AutoCAD Mechanical 2013

Bruce Satow
Dear Micronet,

Specifically I need two standalone licenses for AutoCAD Mechanical 2013/2014

Does anyone know if we have a site license for this product or a substantial discount?

It will be installed on a traveling engineer's laptop, which may or may not have an internet connection.

Many thanks,
Bruce

--
  Bruce Satow