[Micronet] BFS problems

Bruce Satow
Apparently there is a new version of BFS and I ran into a reported problem.

Using Internet Explorer 8 to access:

-BFS
--Create/update Journal Entries
----Validate COA / Speedtype

The user is suppose to be able to download or save an excel spreadsheet either as xls or cvs format.
Unfortunately the user is unable to do so.   I have see this firsthand.

Before the new version, this was possible.

Can someone forward this message to whoever is troubleshooting the new BFS?

Thanks,
Bruce

--

Bruce Satow
Systems Administrator

Re: [Micronet] BFS problems

Ernest Gomes
Best to open a ticket by sending an email to [hidden email] so the problem can be tracked and routed.

Let me know if that does not work.

Ernest Gomes
BFS
(510) 643-4469

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Bruce Satow <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Nils Ohlson
Bruce,

Did the user empty their browser cache *first* this morning before doing anything else in BFS? Failure to do so could cause just about anthing to happen.

-Nils

[...]

Administrative Analyst
U.C. Berkeley College of Chemistry
Business Office