[Micronet] {BPAWG} 4/30/15 - Cultivating Business Process Analysis at Cal

[Micronet] {BPAWG} 4/30/15 - Cultivating Business Process Analysis at Cal

James Kent Dudek
Dear Colleagues,

Hope to see you at this event next week.

Best,

James

The Business Process Analysis Working Group (BPAWG) Presents:

Title:  Cultivating Business Process Analysis at Cal

Date:  April 30, 2015

Place:  150 University Hall

Time:  10:30-12 noon

Please join us immediately after the panel discussion for a no host lunch at Tandoori Nights to enjoy Indian cuisine and  continue the discussion with each other.

Panelists:

  • Eric Anglim, Director, Property Management and Library Bindery.

  • Delia Clark,  Organizational Consultant, Talent and Organizational Performance (TOP)

  • Andrea Lambert, Special Projects Administrator, Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost

  • Ellen Rinker, Technical Lead, Student Affairs IT (SAIT)

Moderated by Isaac Mankita, Analyst - IST

Are you an analyst or want to become one?  Want to know how others made the transition into the analytical world?   Then join us for what promises to be a lively discussions with a distinguished panel of staff.  You’ll learn how business and process analysis practices have been cultivated at UC Berkeley.   You’ll also hear about various projects they have worked on and the successes and challenges inherent in this type of vocation.

****BPAWG Mission and Purpose****

BPAWG, a University of California, Berkeley community of practice,
offers a forum for the discussion of business process analysis and
associated methods, tools, and strategies. While each of the following
is deserving of its own forum, BPAWG brings the UC community of interest
together to discuss how these disciplines intersect, interact and add
value to each other. BPAWG meetings offer demonstrations, discussions
and opportunities to meet with experts and colleagues working in these
areas:

*Business Process Analysis

*Project Management

*Organizational Development

*Change Management

*Systems Analysis and Design

For more information about BPAWG, visit:
http://stafforg.berkeley.edu/org/business-process-analysis-working-group

James Kent Dudek
Director of Organizational Strategy
Student Affairs Information Technologies (SAIT)
1950 University Avenue, Suite 200 --  MC#4490
University of California, Berkeley
510.501.3712 -- Skype:  james.kent.dudek

We are One IT!

Business Process Analysis Working Group (BPAWG)
Video archive -- Website -- Resources

We are Berkeley:  We include and excel, together.  We imagine and innovate.  We simplify.  We are accountable to each other.  We focus on service.