[Micronet] {BPAWG} Streaming Live Thursday! Summer School Class #5: Web Tools – From Google Charts to Screen Casting

[Micronet] {BPAWG} Streaming Live Thursday! Summer School Class #5: Web Tools – From Google Charts to Screen Casting

James Kent Dudek

Dear Colleagues,

Just a reminder of our meeting tomorrow.  Normally I send an email when I have started streaming.  Thursday, however, I will not be able to do so.   Please remember to go to http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bpawg-at-berkeley at 3:30 if you are planning to watch the stream.

Best,

James

Dear Colleagues,

We hope you can join us at this next class.  Please note the new time of 3:30.

This session will be streamed live and archived at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bpawg-at-berkeley

You will be able to view the handouts for this session in the coming days at the IDMG site:   http://idmg.berkeley.edu/summerseries.htm

July 22: Web Tools – From Google Charts to Screen Casting
3:30-5:00pm
60 Barrows Hall

At this session, we will learn about all the many options available to display data using various google chart tools.  We will also learn what a screen cast is, and what tools there are to perform such a task.

Join us for a productive class led by Russ Acker (Office of Planning and Analysis)  and Tim Heidinger (Student Service Systems).

Best,

James
--
James Kent Dudek
Business Systems Analyst

What is Kuali Student?
http://student.kuali.org/

Business Process Analysis Working Group (BPAWG)
http://stafforg.berkeley.edu/bpawg/