[Micronet] Berkeley Lab's LabTech Conference is Sept 10th - registration is open - free event.

[Micronet] Berkeley Lab's LabTech Conference is Sept 10th - registration is open - free event.

Adam Stone
Campus Colleagues,
Berkeley Lab's annual Computing Mini-Conference (our version of
UCSF/UCSD Sharecase) is coming up on September 10th and we'd like to
extend an invitation to folks from UCB as we have each year. Tracks
include Scientific Computing, Technology, Productivity, and
Collaboration.  Lunch, snacks, and a wine hour at 5pm are all on the
agenda.

We'd love to see you.  Learn more and register at go.lbl.gov/labtech

as

Adam Stone