[Micronet] Biodiversity Informatics Manager position on campus

[Micronet] Biodiversity Informatics Manager position on campus

Chris Hoffman-2
Hi all,

Do you want to work on exciting IT projects and help researchers address the challenges of documenting and understanding the biodiversity of our planet?  The University and Jepson Herbaria, located on campus in VLSB, are seeking a Biodiversity Informatics Manager to work as part of a team on several projects including the Consortium of California Herbaria, the Jepson Flora Project, the California Seaweed eFlora, and collections data management for the UC and JEPS herbarium collections. Domain experience is preferred but not required.

In Research IT, we work closely with the Herbaria and with this position in particular through our CollectionSpace collection management system software as well as on the specimen portal they use to share their collections with the public and researchers around the world.

The job requisition number is 21344, but I’d be happy to share the full job description with you.  Please feel free to contact Staci Markos <[hidden email]> or Brent Mishelr <[hidden email]> in the Herbaria.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Hoffman, Ph.D.
Manager of Informatics Services
IST-Research Information Technologies, UC Berkeley

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/2F3FBCEF-FFC8-4953-8CDE-E078A067EBA0%40berkeley.edu.