[Micronet] Blu - request to add collaboration section links

[Micronet] Blu - request to add collaboration section links

Joyce Martin

Hi

I’m just putting this “out there”…it would be really nice if in the Blu system, there was  section called “Collaboration” and it had the links for calshare and bSpace.  Then it would REALLY be a one-stop shop for a lot of us!

I was taking a look at Blu today and was pleasantly surprised it has about 80% of what users (staff employees) ask us for.  I know it’s been around for a while but I hardly ever NEED to use it.

Now, however, I am going to recommend it as a main resource link to everyone in our unit.  This is a lot easier than getting everyone to remember all the uc app urls!

Joyce Martin

Business Analyst

Facilities Services Information Technology

2000 Carleton

Berkeley, CA  94720-1380

(510) 643-1485

fax (510) 642-7271

FSITSupport Website:

https://calshare.berkeley.edu/sites/fs/supportservices/default.aspx

Universal Desktop Project Communications (For users)

https://calshare.berkeley.edu/sites/fs/supportservices/UnivDT/SitePages/Home.aspx

Universal Desktop Project:  User Prep Info

https://calshare.berkeley.edu/sites/fs/supportservices/UnivDT/SitePages/User%20Prep%20Info.aspx

Re: [Micronet] Blu - request to add collaboration section links

Aron Roberts
And to find a great many links to useful campus technology products
and services, beyond those in Blu (or one's portal / reference page of
choice), there's:

http://techcommons.berkeley.edu