Quantcast

[Micronet] CHANGE: Agile One IT Summit Session : Agile Answers to Fiscal Crisis Dilemmas: 2 PM: 2nd floor MLK Multicultural Community Center

[Micronet] CHANGE: Agile One IT Summit Session : Agile Answers to Fiscal Crisis Dilemmas: 2 PM: 2nd floor MLK Multicultural Community Center

Judy Dobry-2
Hi,

We've changed our Agile IT Summit presentation so that it addresses the dilemma's we all face due to the current fiscal crisis. Here's what we are going to cover at our 2 PM session tomorrow:

In the face of big budget cuts can you maintain, and even improve, service to students and faculty?   That's certainly the question we're all asking.  Luckily Agile offers very positive answers.  Some of these answers we've learned at our biweekly brown bags.   Others we've learned through Extension classes, the Agile UnConference, talking to other Agelists and our own hard won experience.

Wherever we've found our Agile answers, now, more than ever, we need them. That's why we've put together a One IT session on using Agile to solve fiscal crisis dilemmas.  We are going to use our collective Agile knowledge to figure out how each of us can upgrade the value of our services while minimizing costs.  That's a tall, seemingly impossible, order.  But, we've all seen it happen here and at places as disparate as Toyota and UCLA.  So there is no reason why it can't happen in your department and this session is here to help.

Please join us at OneIT at our session:

Time:  2 PM

Place: 2nd floor Multicultural Community Center

See you there,

Judy on behalf of the Agile Organizing Committee

(Michelle Bautista(CSS), Kim Carl (VC - Research), Jon Conhaim (TPO), Judy Dobry (Grad Div), Devin Jones (Law), Marlita Kahn (IST), Wendy Pennell (EECS),  Donna Seaward (Haas), Lisa Martin (Haas), Kendall Moalem (CSS) and Ken Sumikawa (SAIT))

--
Judy Dobry
Director, Systems

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/8c6b02f7-b9c5-5a0f-a23c-a4c1a53eca91%40berkeley.edu.