[Micronet] CORRECTION re: Blue Jeans demo and roadmap

[Micronet] CORRECTION re: Blue Jeans demo and roadmap

Vivian Sophia
It has been pointed out to me that the standard Micronet time is the fourth Wednesday. Not sure how I came to think it was Thursday.

To be clear about this month's meeting, the room has been booked for Thursday, February 26, as stated. Chris booked this before I started, so I am going to make use of the existing booking. As stated in the previous message, It will run from 10:30 - noon and will be held at University hall room 150.

Oded Gal, VP of Product at Blue Jeans Network, will join us to talk about the vision and roadmap of how Blue Jeans will evolve over the next year and what this means for UC Berkeley.  This will be an open discussion that will include Q&A and allow Micronet members to voice feature requests, praise and or complaints on how Blue Jeans can make their service more valuable to each group on campus.

If anyone would like to submit questions ahead of time, send them to me and I will compile them for the presenters.

Vivian Sophia
Berkeley IT (CSS)
Business/Tech Support Analyst
University of California, Berkeley