[Micronet] CalMail Problem?

John McChesney-Young
My supervisor isn't able to access her CalMail this morning, as of
sometime before 8:30. The odd thing is that although at the web
interface she's getting an error message that "All Login Access is
Disabled for <her name>," with a comment that this usually due to a
compromised CalNet passphrase, she has no trouble getting into other
CalNet-authorized services like HRMS.

I wrote to servicecenter-afterhours and got an autoresponse saying
individual issues will be dealt with the next business day, but she'd
like not to have to wait until Tuesday. Are any of you Micronetters
aware of a problem more widespread than hers? And if her login is
compromised, shouldn't she be shut out of all systems?

Thanks!

John

--

John McChesney-Young, Administrative Assistant
History of Art Department, 416 Doe MC6020

Re: [Micronet] CalMail Problem?

Bernie Rossi
Hi John,

I  forwarding your message to [hidden email]. They can assist you.

Thanks

Bernie

Sent from my iPhone