[Micronet] CalShare Upgrade plan.

Michael LEEFERS

CalShare Users,

The CalShare Team has been evaluating the next version of SharePoint (2010), and we would like to invite everyone to a meeting to discuss our plans for the migration.  In addition we would like to give everyone a peak at what the next version of SharePoint will look like.   We have not complied and agenda yet, so if there are any topics that you want discussed, please send them to me [hidden email] and I will see if they can be addressed at this meeting.

Date: Thursday Aug 18th

Time: 1:00 PM -2:30PM

Location: 2195 Hearst Room 101A

I look forward to see you there.