[Micronet] Calpact Announces Google Office Hours - in 28 UHall

[Micronet] Calpact Announces Google Office Hours - in 28 UHall

Kathleen Valerio
Greetings,

We've noticed enrollment numbers are low for Google workshops these days, and yet we know that many of us are still struggling to get comfortable and feel productive with bMail and bCal, so we thought we'd offer a more open office hours format to see how we can better serve you.

As a result the Google training schedule has been modified as follows:

Date

Topic

Time

Location

8/20/2013

Office Hours

9:00 - 12 noon

Rm 28 University Hall

Office Hours

1:00 - 3:00 pm

9/5/2013

Google Doc Basics

9:00 - 10:30 am

Rm 28 University Hall

Office Hours

1:00 - 3:00 pm

9/10/2013

Office Hours

9:00 - 12 noon

Rm 28 University Hall

Forms Beyond Basics

1:00 - 3:00 pm

9/18/2013

Office Hours

9:00 - 12 noon

Rm 28 University Hall

Office Hours

1:00 - 3:00 pm

9/26/2013

bMail Beyond Basics

9:00 - 10:30 am

Rm 28 University Hall

Calendar Beyond Basics

11:00-12:30 pm

Spreadsheet Basics

1:00 - 3:00 pm

If you'd like to bring in questions, projects, or concerns we'll be happy to work through them with you. We are also open to coming to your departments to present or collaborate with staff to address particular needs, at mutually agreeable time.

Yours truly,

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator

Learning + Organizational Development