Quantcast

[Micronet] Calpact Spaces avaialbe for

Kathleen Valerio
We still have spaces for workshops in:

Responsive WebDesign - Make your Site Mobile friendly
9-4pm 28 UHall

Photoshop:
Focus on Filters for Berkeley Brand
9-12pm 28 UHall

Animate Web Banners
1-4pm 28 UHall

Sign up on-line through Blu and the UCB Learning Center at http://Blu.berkeley.edu
authenticate using your Calnet ID in the “Self Service” panel select “UC Learning Center” once in the learning Center search for the course you want want by keyword or Program name such as "Calpact", then register for that workshop.

I'm working on the July- December schedule - my goal is to get it approved and published in time for Staff Fest June 15th.

Yours truly,

Kathleen Valerio, CalPact Coordinator

192 University Hall #33
2199 Addison
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452
[hidden email]
@KathleenValeri0

UC Berkeley * reimagines the world *by challenging convention *to shape the future.

To learn more about Micronet, please visit the Micronet Web site: http://micronet.berkeley.edu

Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet. This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Micronet" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/group/micronet-list/.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/micronet-list/CAAa0xEzcBHCy3U9zqOLWdTLC%3D9cyWw3vy4v9gddDyrEbnBGomw%40mail.gmail.com.