[Micronet] Calpact is piloting SQL workshops this fall

[Micronet] Calpact is piloting SQL workshops this fall

Kathleen Valerio
Hello Calpact friends.

I received a request to host SQL workshops on campus. After several emails and phone calls I've managed to pull together 2 days of training. For better and for worse they will both be offered on a Monday's as rooms are pretty well booked up these days.  I do apologize for the short notice, but that's these things happen sometimes.

SQL: Intro to Reporting and Analysis
Oct 28, 9-4pm                  BECOP161-131028
rm 135 located at 2150 Shattuck

SQL: Scripting to Create and Maintain Databases

Prereq: Students have basic understanding of sql. Some database experience is a plus.

Nov 25, 9-4pm                   BECOP162-131125

rm 135 located at 2150 Shattuck

If you'd like to register for 1 or both of these classes  they are now listed in the UC Learning center. I anticipate we'll be able to offer such workshops again next year assuming they are well received.

Let me know if you have for suggestions for other classes as well. I anticipate compiling the 2014 offerings over the next few weeks.

Please pass along as you see fit.

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator
Learning + Organizational Development
192 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452

SQL_Scripting to Create and Maintain Databases.docx (25K) Download Attachment
SQL_Intro to Reporting and Analysis.docx (23K) Download Attachment