[Micronet] Calpact now Google and MS Office Hours!

[Micronet] Calpact now Google and MS Office Hours!

Kathleen Valerio
Greetings all,

Ever wished you could ask somebody how to do something about your particular document or situation?  Calpact now offers 30 minute appointments in Goggle, or MS Office applications between 9am-12noon  to assist with whatever you are working on.
Thursday Oct 17
Tuesday Oct 22
Tuesday Oct 29
Wednesday Dec 18
You can bring in files/documents to look at and we'll work on them together. For details see attached flyer and register through the Learning Center.

Go to http://Blu.berkeley.edu

Authenticate using your Calnet ID select “UCB Learning Center” in the “Self Service” section. Once in the Learning Center you can browse categories or search by keyword e.g. “Excel” to find the course you want to enroll in.

Or if you'd like to arrange to have me come share Google tips and tricks for groups (of 10+) give me a call and we can discuss your needs in relation to my availability.

Cheers!

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator
Learning + Organizational Development
192 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452

CalpactOct-Dec2013OH.pdf (246K) Download Attachment