[Micronet] Calpact's continuing schedule Jan - June 2014

[Micronet] Calpact's continuing schedule Jan - June 2014

Kathleen Valerio
Greetings Friends of Calpact,

Here's the latest Calpact Schedule. We have lots of new courses and some classes are being taught at the far corners of campus. e.g. down on 4th street or up at the Haas School of Business, the rest will remain downtown at either 2150 Shattuck or 28 University Hall.
I hope you like the wide selection, but if you have other suggestions, we may be able to incorporate them as part of our next training block July - Dec.

As always registration is handled through the UC Learning Center.
Cheers

Kathleen Valerio
CalPact Coordinator
Learning + Organizational Development
192 University Hall
2199 Addison St.
Berkeley, CA 94720-3548

Ph 510 643-0452

CalpactJan-June2014Final.pdf (592K) Download Attachment