[Micronet] Campus Directory broken?

jsparks
Hi,
I tried several searches using the directory, http://www.berkeley.edu/directory

Error:  Bad Gateway!

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /directory/results.

Error 502

http://www.berkeley.edu/directory/results
wf-web-prod-01
128.32.192.98
Fri Feb 27 15:53:06 2015

Jay

Re: [Micronet] Campus Directory broken?

Richard DeShong-2
Hi Jay,
There is a Contact Us link at the bottom of the web site.  This would be where you send this email.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Jay Sparks <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I tried several searches using the directory, http://www.berkeley.edu/directory

Error:  Bad Gateway!

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /directory/results.

Error 502

http://www.berkeley.edu/directory/results
wf-web-prod-01
128.32.192.98
Fri Feb 27 15:53:06 2015

Jay

Richard DeShong, Systems Analyst, Athletic Study Center, U.C.Berkeley
164 Chavez Student Center, Berkeley, CA, 94720-4220
510-642-5123     asc.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] Campus Directory broken?

Josh Kwan

It's working for me, but you can still use the old interface AFAIK:

https://calnet.berkeley.edu/directory/search.pl

Josh
-=-
Josh Kwan <[hidden email]>
Security Analyst
Information Security and Policy
University of California, Berkeley
https://security.berkeley.edu

On 2/27/15 3:56 PM, Jay Sparks wrote:

> Hi,
> I tried several searches using the
> directory, http://www.berkeley.edu/directory
>
> Error:  Bad Gateway!
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> The proxy server could not handle the request /GET /directory/results
> <http://www.berkeley.edu/directory/results>/.
>
> Reason: *Error reading from remote server*
>

>     Error 502
>
> http://www.berkeley.edu/directory/results
> wf-web-prod-01
> 128.32.192.98
> Fri Feb 27 15:53:06 2015
>

> Jay

Re: [Micronet] Campus Directory broken?

Nils Ohlson
That's odd, all this week when I've tried to use the "calnet" link you gave, it's redirected me to "directory" but now that the "directory" link is ~~, I can access the old "calnet" link.

-Nils

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Josh Kwan <[hidden email]> wrote:

It's working for me, but you can still use the old interface AFAIK:

https://calnet.berkeley.edu/directory/search.pl

Josh
-=-
Josh Kwan <[hidden email]>
Security Analyst
Information Security and Policy
University of California, Berkeley
https://security.berkeley.edu

On 2/27/15 3:56 PM, Jay Sparks wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried several searches using the
> directory, http://www.berkeley.edu/directory
>
> Error:  Bad Gateway!
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
>
> The proxy server could not handle the request /GET /directory/results
> <http://www.berkeley.edu/directory/results>/.
>
> Reason: *Error reading from remote server*
>

>     Error 502
>
> http://www.berkeley.edu/directory/results
> wf-web-prod-01
> 128.32.192.98
> Fri Feb 27 15:53:06 2015
>

> Jay

> Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

Nils Ohlson
Administrative Analyst
U.C. Berkeley College of Chemistry
Business Office