[Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

[Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Bill Clark
This document just recently came to my attention:

http://www.net.berkeley.edu/DNS/subd-www.shtml

"The following mixed-case style is recommended to improve the readablity
of names in the .Berkeley.EDU subdomain:

Capitalize the suffix .EDU.
Capitalize first letter of words, for example, Berkeley.EDU.
Capitalize all letters in an acronym, for example, EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
Capitalize first letter of each abbreviation, partial word, or word in a
composite subdomain name, for example, ResHall.Berkeley.EDU.
Leave the short name of a host in lower case, for example
violet.Berkeley.EDU."

Maybe it's just me, but these recommendations seem just awful.  When I see
domain names that have mixed case like that -- and in particular things
like "EDU" at the end -- it just stands out as odd looking.  Honestly, it
almost feels like reading an old telegram STOP Or giving a phone number
with the letters at front like KL5-1212 STOP

The CNS document hasn't been updated since 2004 and strikes me as woefully
behind the times with regards to formatting style.  Is this really the
recommended practice?

-Bill Clark
Systems Unit
Graduate Division

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Stephen H. Grettenberg
You are right - that looks unprofessional and horrible!

On Oct 22, 2010, at 2:49 PM, Bill Clark wrote:

> This document just recently came to my attention:
>
> http://www.net.berkeley.edu/DNS/subd-www.shtml
>
> "The following mixed-case style is recommended to improve the readablity
> of names in the .Berkeley.EDU subdomain:
>
> Capitalize the suffix .EDU.
> Capitalize first letter of words, for example, Berkeley.EDU.
> Capitalize all letters in an acronym, for example, EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
> Capitalize first letter of each abbreviation, partial word, or word in a
> composite subdomain name, for example, ResHall.Berkeley.EDU.
> Leave the short name of a host in lower case, for example
> violet.Berkeley.EDU."
>
> Maybe it's just me, but these recommendations seem just awful.  When I see
> domain names that have mixed case like that -- and in particular things
> like "EDU" at the end -- it just stands out as odd looking.  Honestly, it
> almost feels like reading an old telegram STOP Or giving a phone number
> with the letters at front like KL5-1212 STOP
>
> The CNS document hasn't been updated since 2004 and strikes me as woefully
> behind the times with regards to formatting style.  Is this really the
> recommended practice?
>
> -Bill Clark
> Systems Unit
> Graduate Division

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Robert McNicholas
Hah, our internal discussion was what prompted Mike's email to calnet-pki
which must be what prompted Bill's email.

My stance is that standards are good, and changing them is bad.

So I like that we have a standard, and the fact that it is "old" is really
irrelevant, or maybe even a point in its favor.  Are you saying we should
change the standards every few years for strictly aesthetic purposes?

All in all this seems like a really stupid thing to be arguing about in these
OE times, since there is no practical relevance to an upper- or lower-case
hostname.  The last case-sensitive hostname code was hopefully eliminated when
the last SunOS 4.x server was turned off.

Changing the campus standard will mean that all those hosts that have been
adhering to the standard will suddenly be out of compliance.  What is the
point of that?  A bunch of busy work for all our sysadmins?

-rob

On 10/22/2010 2:49 PM, Bill Clark wrote:

> This document just recently came to my attention:
>
> http://www.net.berkeley.edu/DNS/subd-www.shtml
>
> "The following mixed-case style is recommended to improve the readablity
> of names in the .Berkeley.EDU subdomain:
>
> Capitalize the suffix .EDU.
> Capitalize first letter of words, for example, Berkeley.EDU.
> Capitalize all letters in an acronym, for example, EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
> Capitalize first letter of each abbreviation, partial word, or word in a
> composite subdomain name, for example, ResHall.Berkeley.EDU.
> Leave the short name of a host in lower case, for example
> violet.Berkeley.EDU."
>
> Maybe it's just me, but these recommendations seem just awful.  When I see
> domain names that have mixed case like that -- and in particular things
> like "EDU" at the end -- it just stands out as odd looking.  Honestly, it
> almost feels like reading an old telegram STOP Or giving a phone number
> with the letters at front like KL5-1212 STOP
>
> The CNS document hasn't been updated since 2004 and strikes me as woefully
> behind the times with regards to formatting style.  Is this really the
> recommended practice?
>
> -Bill Clark
> Systems Unit
> Graduate Division

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Greg Merritt
I may be wrong, but I believe that you may have mistaken the context.

I believe this is intended to apply to DNS zone files, not to
marketing.  Check it out:

gregm$ dig -x 169.229.192.197 | grep ITS
197.192.229.169.in-addr.arpa. 86400 IN PTR ITS.Berkeley.EDU.

and

$ dig -x 128.32.244.172 | grep EECS
172.244.32.128.in-addr.arpa. 86400 IN PTR web2.EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
244.32.128.in-addr.arpa. 86400 IN NS ns.EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
ns.EECS.Berkeley.EDU. 86400 IN A 169.229.60.153

and many other examples.

-Greg

On Oct 22, 2010, at 2:49 PM, Bill Clark wrote:

> This document just recently came to my attention:
>
> http://www.net.berkeley.edu/DNS/subd-www.shtml
>
> "The following mixed-case style is recommended to improve the
> readablity
> of names in the .Berkeley.EDU subdomain:

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

tedcrum
Wasn't it compatibility with some off-campus legacy system that
required the caps?

But on that subject, it drives me crazy that the "people" database
that HR supplies to calnet (or at least older records in it) have the
last name in caps; "Ted CRUM", so when pull up an address through
LDAP , I get a stupid looking address that shows poorly in a list.

The owner of that data should go through it and clean it up. Not each
person changing hiser own....

-tc

At 02:49 PM 10/22/2010, you wrote:

>This document just recently came to my attention:
>
>http://www.net.berkeley.edu/DNS/subd-www.shtml
>
>"The following mixed-case style is recommended to improve the readablity
>of names in the .Berkeley.EDU subdomain:
>
>Capitalize the suffix .EDU.
>Capitalize first letter of words, for example, Berkeley.EDU.
>Capitalize all letters in an acronym, for example, EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
>Capitalize first letter of each abbreviation, partial word, or word in a
>composite subdomain name, for example, ResHall.Berkeley.EDU.
>Leave the short name of a host in lower case, for example
>violet.Berkeley.EDU."
>
>Maybe it's just me, but these recommendations seem just awful.  When I see
>domain names that have mixed case like that -- and in particular things
>like "EDU" at the end -- it just stands out as odd looking.  Honestly, it
>almost feels like reading an old telegram STOP Or giving a phone number
>with the letters at front like KL5-1212 STOP
>
>The CNS document hasn't been updated since 2004 and strikes me as woefully
>behind the times with regards to formatting style.  Is this really the
>recommended practice?
>
>-Bill Clark
>Systems Unit
>Graduate Division

>meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>
>http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>
>Messages you send to this mailing list are public and
>world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched
>on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among
>others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have
>known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Bill Clark
Indeed it was Mike's post to calnet-pki that prompted this :)

I wasn't suggesting that anybody change anything (especially since it
seems like the vast majority of the campus ignores that standard anyway,
if they're even aware of it) but was mostly just asking if it was current
or not, or if anybody thought it was a good idea.

As for changing standards, I too think standards are useful but think that
local standards should indeed be changed to match de facto global
standards, if a conflict arises.  I think that's the case here.  Most of
the rest of the world uses all-lowercase (sub-)domain names, and if we are
to have a standard here that we actually wanted to enforce, it should
probably be that one.  That said, I don't think this really matters here
because it's more of a style recommendation than a standard anyway, since
pretty much everything that deals with the names ignores case already.

-Bill Clark

> Hah, our internal discussion was what prompted Mike's email to calnet-pki
> which must be what prompted Bill's email.
>
> My stance is that standards are good, and changing them is bad.
>
> So I like that we have a standard, and the fact that it is "old" is really
> irrelevant, or maybe even a point in its favor.  Are you saying we should
> change the standards every few years for strictly aesthetic purposes?
>
> All in all this seems like a really stupid thing to be arguing about in
> these
> OE times, since there is no practical relevance to an upper- or lower-case
> hostname.  The last case-sensitive hostname code was hopefully eliminated
> when
> the last SunOS 4.x server was turned off.
>
> Changing the campus standard will mean that all those hosts that have been
> adhering to the standard will suddenly be out of compliance.  What is the
> point of that?  A bunch of busy work for all our sysadmins?
>
> -rob
>

> On 10/22/2010 2:49 PM, Bill Clark wrote:
>> This document just recently came to my attention:
>>
>> http://www.net.berkeley.edu/DNS/subd-www.shtml
>>
>> "The following mixed-case style is recommended to improve the readablity
>> of names in the .Berkeley.EDU subdomain:
>>
>> Capitalize the suffix .EDU.
>> Capitalize first letter of words, for example, Berkeley.EDU.
>> Capitalize all letters in an acronym, for example, EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
>> Capitalize first letter of each abbreviation, partial word, or word in a
>> composite subdomain name, for example, ResHall.Berkeley.EDU.
>> Leave the short name of a host in lower case, for example
>> violet.Berkeley.EDU."
>>
>> Maybe it's just me, but these recommendations seem just awful.  When I
>> see
>> domain names that have mixed case like that -- and in particular things
>> like "EDU" at the end -- it just stands out as odd looking.  Honestly,
>> it
>> almost feels like reading an old telegram STOP Or giving a phone number
>> with the letters at front like KL5-1212 STOP
>>
>> The CNS document hasn't been updated since 2004 and strikes me as
>> woefully
>> behind the times with regards to formatting style.  Is this really the
>> recommended practice?
>>
>> -Bill Clark
>> Systems Unit
>> Graduate Division

>> meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>>
>> http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>>
>> Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable,
>> and the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.
>> This means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,
>> prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Michael Sinatra
On 10/22/10 14:49, Bill Clark wrote:

> This document just recently came to my attention:
>
> http://www.net.berkeley.edu/DNS/subd-www.shtml
>
> "The following mixed-case style is recommended to improve the readablity
> of names in the .Berkeley.EDU subdomain:
>
> Capitalize the suffix .EDU.
> Capitalize first letter of words, for example, Berkeley.EDU.
> Capitalize all letters in an acronym, for example, EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
> Capitalize first letter of each abbreviation, partial word, or word in a
> composite subdomain name, for example, ResHall.Berkeley.EDU.
> Leave the short name of a host in lower case, for example
> violet.Berkeley.EDU."
>
> Maybe it's just me, but these recommendations seem just awful.  When I see
> domain names that have mixed case like that -- and in particular things
> like "EDU" at the end -- it just stands out as odd looking.  Honestly, it
> almost feels like reading an old telegram STOP Or giving a phone number
> with the letters at front like KL5-1212 STOP
>
> The CNS document hasn't been updated since 2004 and strikes me as woefully
> behind the times with regards to formatting style.  Is this really the
> recommended practice?

Yes.  It's been the practice for a long time and it's better to stick
with it than to: a) waste a whole lot of time retrofitting the *entire*
DNS database because one doesn't like a mixed-case format that has been
around probably since the late-80s, or b) start using a different format
that is acceptable to one or more people and not retrofitting the
existing DNS entries, making things uglier.

Whatever we do, it should be consistent, so I really don't like b.

I am sorry if I sound a bit abrupt, but we all have a lot on our plates
right now, and I can't really spend a lot of time dealing with
aesthetics.  We have a consistent format, and it has (mostly) been
adhered to.  If this is causing operational problems (other than
occasional xserve problems that occur because of Apple's stupidity and
failure to follow basic standards, but are otherwise easily fixable by
editing an XML file), please let me know.

michael

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Greg Merritt
Hard to know for sure, eh?  If you were Ted McCrum, you might wish to
correct the capitalization yourself lest somebody else "correct" it to
Ted Mccrum. ;)

DE LA CRUZ...De La Cruz...de la Cruz would be another potential
complication.

When name fields are combined, all-caps can be helpful to distinguish
family names from given names.  All depends on the purpose, I suppose.

-Greg

On Oct 22, 2010, at 3:02 PM, Ted Crum wrote:

> The owner of that data should go through it and clean it up. Not each
> person changing hiser own....

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Bill Clark
Ah, that makes sense, especially since the original question that brought
all this to my attention was related to SSL certificates, which I could
see people wanting to match DNS entries.

I was partly thrown by the fact that the original poser of the question
also capitalized the Berkeley.EDU in his email address per the guideline,
which made me wonder if it was supposed to be used across the board.

-Bill Clark

> I may be wrong, but I believe that you may have mistaken the context.
>
> I believe this is intended to apply to DNS zone files, not to
> marketing.  Check it out:
>
> gregm$ dig -x 169.229.192.197 | grep ITS
> 197.192.229.169.in-addr.arpa. 86400 IN PTR ITS.Berkeley.EDU.
>
> and
>
> $ dig -x 128.32.244.172 | grep EECS
> 172.244.32.128.in-addr.arpa. 86400 IN PTR web2.EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
> 244.32.128.in-addr.arpa. 86400 IN NS ns.EECS.Berkeley.EDU.
> ns.EECS.Berkeley.EDU. 86400 IN A 169.229.60.153
>
> and many other examples.
>
> -Greg
>

> On Oct 22, 2010, at 2:49 PM, Bill Clark wrote:
>
>> This document just recently came to my attention:
>>
>> http://www.net.berkeley.edu/DNS/subd-www.shtml
>>
>> "The following mixed-case style is recommended to improve the
>> readablity
>> of names in the .Berkeley.EDU subdomain:

> visit the Micronet Web site:

> the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This
> means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Bill Clark
... or Professor Mchombo, who might not like an automated tool deciding
he's actually of Irish ancestry.

-Bill Clark

On 10/22/10 15:05, Bill Clark wrote:
> Indeed it was Mike's post to calnet-pki that prompted this :)

Yes, and it has already been noted on Mike's permanent record. :-)

> I wasn't suggesting that anybody change anything (especially since it
> seems like the vast majority of the campus ignores that standard anyway,
> if they're even aware of it)

It's only for DNS, as Greg pointed out, and it is followed.  It is not
intended for anyone else to follow, and it does not need to be reflected
on certs.

> but was mostly just asking if it was current
> or not, or if anybody thought it was a good idea.

It is current for DNS.  Whether it's a good idea or not is not really
relevant.

> As for changing standards, I too think standards are useful but think that
> local standards should indeed be changed to match de facto global
> standards, if a conflict arises.  I think that's the case here.  Most of
> the rest of the world uses all-lowercase (sub-)domain names, and if we are
> to have a standard here that we actually wanted to enforce, it should
> probably be that one.  That said, I don't think this really matters here
> because it's more of a style recommendation than a standard anyway, since
> pretty much everything that deals with the names ignores case already.

Again, it's only for DNS, and mainly for PTR records, since the response
you get for various "forward" lookups will reflect then case you used
when querying, e.g.:

[punk2] ~> dig www.bErKELey.EdU

; <<>> DiG 9.6.2-P2 <<>> www.bErKELey.EdU
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 6

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.bErKELey.EdU. IN A

;; ANSWER SECTION:
www.bErKELey.EdU. 3600 IN CNAME www.w3.bErKELey.EdU.
www.w3.bErKELey.EdU. 3600 IN A 169.229.131.81

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
w3.bErKELey.EdU. 172800 IN NS adns2.bErKELey.EdU.
w3.bErKELey.EdU. 172800 IN NS aodns1.bErKELey.EdU.
w3.bErKELey.EdU. 172800 IN NS adns1.bErKELey.EdU.

Again, Greg is correct in that it's only on PTR records that it is
reflected:

[punk2] ~> dig -x 169.229.131.81

; <<>> DiG 9.6.2-P2 <<>> -x 169.229.131.81
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 4, ADDITIONAL: 8

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;81.131.229.169.in-addr.arpa. IN PTR

;; ANSWER SECTION:
81.131.229.169.in-addr.arpa. 86400 IN PTR webfarm.Berkeley.EDU.

michael

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Mike Howard
On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 03:14:17PM -0700, Michael Sinatra wrote:

> On 10/22/10 15:05, Bill Clark wrote:
> > Indeed it was Mike's post to calnet-pki that prompted this :)
>
> Yes, and it has already been noted on Mike's permanent record. :-)
>
> > I wasn't suggesting that anybody change anything (especially since it
> > seems like the vast majority of the campus ignores that standard anyway,
> > if they're even aware of it)
>
> It's only for DNS, as Greg pointed out, and it is followed.  It is not
> intended for anyone else to follow, and it does not need to be reflected
> on certs.
>
> > but was mostly just asking if it was current
> > or not, or if anybody thought it was a good idea.
>
> It is current for DNS.  Whether it's a good idea or not is not really
> relevant.

I didn't intend to challenge the DNS convention.

Since this thread seems to have escaped its cage, I will pose my main
question to the larger audience:

Has anyone ever run into problems due to upper case in the CN of SSL
certificates?

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

tedcrum
Heavens no, not with an automated tool! That's programmer-think.

The last names were made all-caps in the first place by an automated
process. They weren't typed in all-caps any more than the first names were.

I suggest replacing the capped names with the authoritative,
correctly-capitalized names.

The data exist(s):

Calnet has  "Sam A. MCHAMBO"

Facilities Link has "Mchambo, Sam A."

-tc

At 03:12 PM 10/22/2010, Bill Clark wrote:

>... or Professor Mchombo, who might not like an automated tool deciding
>he's actually of Irish ancestry.
>
>-Bill Clark
>
> > Hard to know for sure, eh?  If you were Ted McCrum, you might wish to
> > correct the capitalization yourself lest somebody else "correct" it to
> > Ted Mccrum. ;)
> >
> > DE LA CRUZ...De La Cruz...de la Cruz would be another potential
> > complication.
> >
> > When name fields are combined, all-caps can be helpful to distinguish
> > family names from given names.  All depends on the purpose, I suppose.
> >
> > -Greg
> >

> > On Oct 22, 2010, at 3:02 PM, Ted Crum wrote:
> >
> >> The owner of that data should go through it and clean it up. Not each
> >> person changing hiser own....

> > visit the Micronet Web site:
> >
> > http://micronet.berkeley.edu
> >
> > Messages you send to this mailing list are public and world-viewable, and
> > the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This
> > means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,
> > prospective employers, and people who have known you in the past.

>meetings, please visit the Micronet Web site:
>
>http://micronet.berkeley.edu
>
>Messages you send to this mailing list are public and
>world-viewable, and the list's archives can be browsed and searched
>on the Internet.  This means these messages can be viewed by (among
>others) your bosses, prospective employers, and people who have
>known you in the past.

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Ian Crew
In the mean time, you can correct the capitalization of your name by just updating it at:
        https://calnet.berkeley.edu/directory/update/

The new capitalization will stick.  (If you look me up, you'll notice my last name isn't capitalized.)

Cheers,

Ian

On Oct 22, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Ted Crum wrote:

> I suggest replacing the capped names with the authoritative,
> correctly-capitalized names.

Ian Crew
Media Vault Program
Information Services and Technology-Data Services
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
http://mvp.berkeley.edu

Outgoing Chair, Chancellor's Staff Advisory Committee
http://csac.chance.berkeley.edu

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Bill Clark
Note that this does (or at least used to) change your name in CalAgenda as
well, which can affect your stored login.  I had a heck of a time a couple
years ago figuring out why my CalAgenda suddenly wouldn't work one morning
after having updated my directory listing the day before.

The list of salutations in the directory is also fun to play with.  You
can be Friar, Captain, Honorable, etc. -- but again it will show up in
things like CalAgenda meeting invitations so be aware.

-Bill Clark

> In the mean time, you can correct the capitalization of your name by just
> updating it at:
> https://calnet.berkeley.edu/directory/update/
>
> The new capitalization will stick.  (If you look me up, you'll notice my
> last name isn't capitalized.)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian
>
> On Oct 22, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Ted Crum wrote:
>
>> I suggest replacing the capped names with the authoritative,
>> correctly-capitalized names.
>
> Ian Crew
> Media Vault Program
> Information Services and Technology-Data Services
> University of California, Berkeley
> 2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
> http://mvp.berkeley.edu
>
> Outgoing Chair, Chancellor's Staff Advisory Committee
> http://csac.chance.berkeley.edu

> visit the Micronet Web site:

> the list's archives can be browsed and searched on the Internet.  This
> means these messages can be viewed by (among others) your bosses,

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Greg Merritt
You can auth to CalAgenda with your CalNet friendlyname and your
CalAgenda password.

If you change your CalAgenda password to match your CalNet passphrase,
you can pretend that your CalNet ID & passphrase works for CalAgenda
authentication. ;)

-Greg

On Oct 22, 2010, at 4:20 PM, Bill Clark wrote:

> Note that this does (or at least used to) change your name in
> CalAgenda as
> well, which can affect your stored login.  I had a heck of a time a
> couple
> years ago figuring out why my CalAgenda suddenly wouldn't work one
> morning
> after having updated my directory listing the day before.

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

John Kim
On 10/22/2010 04:20 PM, Bill Clark wrote:
> The list of salutations in the directory is also fun to play with.  You
> can be Friar, Captain, Honorable, etc. -- but again it will show up in
> things like CalAgenda meeting invitations so be aware.

Reminds me of a guy at my high school's track/cross-country team.  He would
submit his name as just "Mr. Bill" at track/cross-country meets, and they
announced him as "Mr. Bill" over the loudspeakers every time he won.
--
John Kim
System and Network Security

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

John D. MacDonald

Great, but will it allow me to change my last name to McCrum?

On 10/22/2010 4:14 PM, Ian Crew wrote:

> In the mean time, you can correct the capitalization of your name by just updating it at:
> https://calnet.berkeley.edu/directory/update/
>
> The new capitalization will stick.  (If you look me up, you'll notice my last name isn't capitalized.)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ian
>
> On Oct 22, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Ted Crum wrote:
>
>> I suggest replacing the capped names with the authoritative,
>> correctly-capitalized names.
>
> Ian Crew
> Media Vault Program
> Information Services and Technology-Data Services
> University of California, Berkeley
> 2195 Hearst Ave, Second Floor
> http://mvp.berkeley.edu
>
> Outgoing Chair, Chancellor's Staff Advisory Committee
> http://csac.chance.berkeley.edu

- --
- -

===================================
 John D. MacDonald
 Information Systems Analyst

 UC Berkeley School of Law - IS&T
 366 Boalt Hall
 510-642-7191

Re: [Micronet] Capitalization in subdomains to "improve" readability

Allen Lee
My new name..."The Dread Pirate Roberts."

Allen Lee

Information Systems and Technology/Application Services
University of California Berkeley

510.643.4221 - office
510.643.7775 - fax
415.602.2619 - cell